Quality and environment policy
- Wednesday July 1st, 2015
- Posted by MAC Wagen
- Comments Off on Quality and environment policy
In order to achieve continuous improvement and environmental preservation, the exclusive Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM and Mopar (Original Spare Parts) Authorized Dealer and after-sales service MAC Wagen Commits to contribute to their activities are aimed at customer satisfaction and respect for the environment.
Assuming in this way the following commitments:
- Commit ourselves to achieve customer satisfaction by supporting the training of our staff and constant updating of knowledge.
- Contribute continuously improving the processes to guarantee a service that generates a long-term relationship with the Customer with the clear objective of Maintaining the Quality of our Services.
- Improve continuously the effectiveness of our Management System, establishing performance objectives, measuring results to review and improve processes.
- Comply with current legal requirements as well as any other requirements that MAC Wagen adheres to.
- To achieve a high level of performance in the control of environmental impacts, establishing action plans to minimize negative consequences in abnormal and emergency situations.
- To have constant communication with the interested parties, both internal and external.
- Manage the efficient use of natural resources to reduce pollution.
- Communicate and raise awareness among all the staff of our company the projects and campaigns carried out for the SGI by promoting the active participation in the realization of the activities generated.
In order to demonstrate its commitment, the MAC Wagen Management strong> disseminates this Management Policy to all its employees and staff working for or on its behalf and makes it available for consultation by other interested parties and the general public.